In 10 Minute Heist: The Wizard's Tower, players take turns moving their pawns from room to room stealing items. Players compete for most paintings, artifacts, jewels, and fossils. Players also compete for the most items valued at 3, 4, and 5. The first player to exit receives bonus points, so it's a race to the finish while simultaneously trying to get sets of items to maximize points. Be careful not to accumulate too many cursed items because they're worth negative points at the end of the game!
CONSIGNMENT - 10 Minute Heist: The Wizard's Tower (2017)
General Condition of Interior Components:
- New - Original shrink/seal is intact. Never opened.
- Like New - Pieces unpunched, cards wrapped, never played.
- Very Good - Original shrink/seal is intact. Never opened.
- Good - Played but well maintained. Pieces unsorted. Box/book(s) shows signs of wear.
- Fair - Discernible wear. Box/book(s) shows minor damage and/or have been slightly marked.
- Poor - Worn but playable. Box/book(s) shows damage and/or have been significantly marked.
- Seller has inventoried the components and none are missing.
- Seller has not inventoried the components, but is confident that none are missing.
- Seller has not inventoried the components, and is unsure if any components are missing.
Smoking Household? NO
Musty or "Basement" smell? NO