Ecosystem is a card-drafting game in which players choose cards and place them into their play area turn by turn. The cards in a player's grid make up their own personal ecosystem, and at game's end, a player will have twenty cards in their ecosystem, with the game including eleven types of cards. Bears score by being placed next to bees and trout; trout score by being placed next to streams and dragonflies; and streams are compared at the end of the game, with the player who has the largest stream earning points. These are just a few examples of how scoring works in Ecosystem. Don't forget to diversify!
CONSIGNMENT - Ecosystem (2019)
General Condition of Interior Components:
- New - Original shrink/seal is intact. Never opened.
- Like New - Pieces unpunched, cards wrapped, never played.
- Very Good - Original shrink/seal is intact. Never opened.
- Good - Played but well maintained. Pieces unsorted. Box/book(s) shows signs of wear.
- Fair - Discernible wear. Box/book(s) shows minor damage and/or have been slightly marked.
- Poor - Worn but playable. Box/book(s) shows damage and/or have been significantly marked.
- Seller has inventoried the components and none are missing.
- Seller has not inventoried the components, but is confident that none are missing.
- Seller has not inventoried the components, and is unsure if any components are missing.
Smoking Household? NO
Musty or "Basement" smell? NO