Policies (Returns, Consignments, Pre-Orders, Etc.)
Neverland Games wants to be sure you have the best possible experience shopping with us!
Damaged Shipping Packages
In the event that a package arrives in a damaged state, please do not open the package. Take pictures of the damaged package as it was received and send us an email for further instructions. Include your contact phone number so we can get in touch with you as quickly as possible to help remedy the situation.
New products (unopened, in original packaging) may be returned within 30 days of receipt. Consignment products are sold as is and cannot be returned. The following applies to all new retail product returns:
- The item must be in the same condition that it was delivered in.
- The item must be in its original packaging, unopened. (i.e. Shrink-wrap intact, sealed booster packs, etc.)
- Return requests must be made within 30 days of receipt of your purchase. You can email us at Info@NeverlandGameStore.com, or call us at (240) 513-6055, to request a Return Merchandise Number. You must include this number with a return to receive a refund or credit.
- You are responsible for shipping costs. If you are returning an item due to an error on our end, we will reimburse return shipping costs (USPS ground only) after the item has been received.
- We recommend that you insure your shipment and require a signature. You will not be reimbursed for an item that Neverland Games does not receive.