Dire d20 - AfterDark Drakona Phosphor
About the Drakona Phosphor Dragon:
Originally created by deep gnomish miners, this construct is formed by inviting an elemental spirit into an intricately designed vessel with the intention of assisting others. A creature can earn the favor of the construct and form a magical bond with it. It is said that the first deep gnomish miners to do so sought a way to assist adventurers in facing harsh subterranean conditions after acquiring permanent injuries or other disabilities. The two elements that had the best results with this ritual were aragonite and phosphorus which both brought their own unique properties. The phosphor construct has the ability to dazzle pursuers with a radiant glow while the aragonite construct can bolster its companion with a protective coating. Spirits that volunteer for this ritual and establish this bond may break it if they feel mistreated, but they otherwise do their best to assist their companion with tasks not so easily accomplished on their own.
Lore and stats created in partnership with Shawna Spain and Raina Harper.
• Silver plating with detailed dragonscale inlay in UV-reactive neon yellow color
• Excellent heft, and authoritative feel when rolling
• Mythica dice corners are softened for beauty, improve rolling, and kindness to tables
• Solid metal dice, die-cast non-toxic Zinc alloy
• Single oversized d20 dire