DUNE - A GAME OF CONQUEST, DIPLOMACY & BETRAYAL.
Imagine you can control the forces of a noble family, guild, or religious order on a barren planet which is the only source for the most valuable substance in the known universe.
WHO WILL CONTROL DUNE?
BECOME ONE OF THE CHARACTERS AND THEIR FORCES FROM THE BOOK AND . . . YOU DECIDE!
IN THIS GAME, YOU CAN BRING TO LIFE THE ALIEN PLANET AND THE SWIRLING INTRIGUES OF ALL THE BOOK’S MAJOR CHARACTERS.
Each faction has a set of unique economic, military, strategic, or treacherous advantages.
The object of the game is to use these advantages to gain control of Dune.
- 6 Decks of Cards
- Spice Deck (21 cards)
- Treachery Deck (33 cards)
- Traitor Deck (30 cards)
- Bene Gesserit Prediction Deck (16 cards)
- Alliance Deck (6 cards)
- Storm Deck (6 cards)
- 2 Battle Wheels
- 156 Spice Tokens
- Destroyed Shield Wall Token
- Storm Marker
- Game Turn Counter
- 6 Player Faction sets (each set contains 5 types of components and are keyed to a players color)
- A Player Shield bearing the main character of the faction and its emblem.
- A single or double-sided Player Sheet describing the faction character’s basic and advanced game advantages.
- Player Markers for each faction: Atreides (Green), Bene Gesserit (Blue), Emperor (Red), Fremen (Sand), Guild (Orange), Harkonnen (Black).
- 5 large discs — each showing a leader and the leader's fighting strength.
- 20 small tokens called forces (starred forces have no significance in the Basic Game).
- Advanced Game Components
- Kwisatz Haderach Card and Counter Tokens
- 5 Special Emperor forces
- Bene Gessserit forces
- 3 Special Fremen forces
- Sandworm Tokens